Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- In stock
Acoustic Instrument Amplifier
More powerful than it looks.
The award-winning Loudbox family has a new little brother!
Fishman's lightest and most portable amp yet, Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound.
The Loudbox Mini packs 60Watts of clean acoustic power, and has two channels featuring Fishman's legendary preamp and tone control designs, plus digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel.
The Loudbox Mini sports an MP3 input and balanced XLR D.I. output – a must for jamming along and capturing your performances.
If you're looking for great sound to inspire your practice sessions, or just need a big, yet portable voice at the local open mic night, look no further than the affordable new Loudbox Mini.
• Power: 60W with Master Volume
• Drivers: 6.5" woofer, 1" tweeter
• Speaker baffle: 10° built-in tilt
• Dimensions: 12"H x 13.7"W x 9.7"D
• Dimensions: 30.5 x 34.9 x 24.7cm
• Weight: 19.7 lbs.
• Two channels: instrument & microphone
• Digital Reverb and Chorus
• Auxiliary input (1/4" and 1/8")
• D.I. output: balanced XLR output
• 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
• Feedback-fighting Phase switch
• 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
• Reverb level
• Dual-function Chorus
• XLR input for dynamic microphones
• 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls
• Reverb level