Presonus AudioBox USB96 Audio Interface 25th Anniv Edition
- In stock
This convenient, portable, bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface provides 2 combo mic/instrument inputs, 2 ¼-inch line-level outputs, and MIDI I/O, enabling you to record anywhere at up to 96 kHz.
A great choice for mobile musicians, guitarists, and podcasters, the 2-in, 2-out AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface is bus-powered, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any PC or Mac recording software. It boasts two combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers, MIDI I/O, and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. And it comes with PreSonus’ amazing Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac® and Windows®.
• Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
• Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac® and Windows®
• 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
• 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
• 2 balanced ¼-inch line-level outputs
• 48V phantom power
• MIDI I/O
• Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
• Headphone jack with level control
• Includes Studio One® Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
• 1/3U rack-mountable